Skip to main content

Easy Italian Meatloaf Recipe Mozzarella

Easy Italian Meatloaf Recipe Mozzarella – This is excellent meatloaf! Truly the best I've ever had! I did add chopped and sauteed onions, garlic and leeks. I left the foil off as suggested by other posts, and it was done in an hour. Instead of putting my Italian Meatloaf Recipe Mozzarella in a loaf pan, I form it on a cookie sheet. Makes it much easier to cut into slices and remove. My family didn't think the herbs were overpowering as others said. I even used Italian seasoned bread crumbs. This is no ordinary meatloaf, it's superb! Enjoy!


SERVING: 6-8
Preparation time                   Cook time
20 Minutes                             50 Minutes
Ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1⁄2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce, homemade or in the jar
  • 1 cup chopped onion
  • 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
  • 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
  • 1⁄2 lb hot Italian sausage
  • 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese, in about 1/4 inch pieces
  • additional pasta sauce, for garnish

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. In a large bowl, stir together the egg, breadcrumbs (I whir herbed dry stuffing mix in my food processor to make these), garlic, and 1/2 cup pasta sauce until well-mixed.
  3. Add remaining ingredients (except the garnish), and mix together well (I do the whole thing in my sturdy KitchenAid mixer, which works quite well).
  4. Put into a large loaf pan, top/garnish with additional pasta sauce (I like a*lot* of sauce and so use about a half-cup, but three or four tablespoons would do, too), and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
  5. Serve with rice, spaghetti, or scalloped potatoes.
Tip
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Italian Meatloaf Recipe Mozzarella, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Shrimp and Scallop Pasta Recipe

Simple Shrimp and Scallop Pasta Recipe   – Terrific recipe! We all enjoyed this dinner. I left out the red pepper, and I decreased the paste to 1/2 can. I also added more wine (about 3/4 c total), and I added a little clam juice to the sauce at the end. It made just enough to feed 6 adults, it may be 8 technical servings, but I guess we had larger portions. Will definitely make it again! Easy Shrimp and Scallop Pasta Recipe SERVING: 4     Preparation time                    Cook time 10 Minutes                             20 Minutes Ingredients Kosher salt 1 pound linguine 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined 12 large sea scallops, tough foot muscles removed Freshly ground pepper 3 1/2 ...

The Best Cars Release Date

The Best Cars Release Date  - Are you searching for the actual latest car with details in regards to the specs, price and release date of the car? You could have no mistaking this web site simply because in these websites we're going to write about along with you all the details in regards to the best cars in 2018, the actual best car in 2018 release as well as luxurious cars. The Best Cars Release Date Simply because it requires a fairly big funds, after that to get a new car also must not be hit-or-miss, we need to be cautious with picking a with capacity of capacitation, specs, engine, closed circuit, interior and exterior design together with other based on the each day requires connected with each. Annually, the car always has got update.. starting on the style, attributes, and with the car. This is the reason we're going to propagate  2018 The Best Cars Release Date . I will utilize the report on specialists to review concerning a car that is shipped with 2017...

Homemade Food Recipe

Homemade Food Recipe   ~  First things first: What is Food Recipe? Food Recipe a blog that share a lot about easy to make recipes, from food to drinks. We also share tips for kitchen daily cookers — meaning we’ve got everything you want to eat, plus endless ways to watch it. Intrigued?  The non-aubergine portion was lifted from a French-Tunisian family friend, who made it for the Frenchman and me when she came to stay. (She served it with herb-rubbed, falling-off-the-bone chicken thighs. You can too.) It was a luxury to be cooked for, and to be taken care of so well through food. Pine nuts browned sumptuously in butter! The lemon-tinged warmth of sumac and za’atar! Cumin, harissa, and cinnamon, too. It’s actually a perfect inauguration to fall. I asked for the recipe, and scribbled down the offhand recounting of a cook who has fashioned a dish so often, measurements are not longer consciously considered. I searched google for corroboration of spice quant...